Returns & Exchanges
Upon authorization, you may return unopened purchases received from Daily Hope within 60 days of delivery for a refund of the product cost excluding shipping and less a 15% restocking fee. Discounted campaign resources and other items as noted on our website, store.rickwarren.org, are not returnable.
For Shortages, Damaged and Defective Items
- Call Customer Care at 1-800-600-5004 for instructions. There will be no additional charge to replace a damaged or defective product.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
To Return Unopened Items
- In order for your return to be accepted at the warehouse, you must contact Customer Care by telephone at 1-800-600-5004. to request a Return Authorization number (RA) and special return instructions. Returns are subject to approval. Any items returned without a RA number will be refused by Daily Hope and their contracted shipper and no credit will be issued.
- You are responsible to pay for the shipping cost of the return. We recommend using a shipping method that you can track, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
- Please return product in the original packaging, and include a copy of your Packing List in the box.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for credit processing. Your credit will be refunded in the same method as your payment for that order.
Discontinued products, sale items, DVDs, CDs and downloadable resources are non-returnable and non-refundable.
If you need to cancel your order, please speak to a Customer Care representative at 1-800-600-5004. Orders may be cancelled or modified any time prior to when they are released for processing. Orders are released multiple times a day, so be sure to contact us right away if you want to cancel or change your order.
If you have a question on our policies, please email us email@example.com.
1. Customer agrees to assume all risk associated with selecting a USPS non-trackable shipment method (USPS media mail or USPS Intl. first class). As we cannot track these orders, we do not guarantee USPS shipments against loss, theft, delays, or damage. Lost, undelivered, and abandoned orders cannot be refunded. All international orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
2. International customers using the UPS International shipping option are subject to additional duties/taxes, not paid for with your order. These additional duties/taxes are levied by certain countries, and are the responsibility of the customer.
3. UPS Shipments will not be delivered on Saturday. For example, orders placed on Friday prior to 12pm PST with overnight shipping will not deliver until Monday. Orders placed on Friday prior to 12pm PST with 2nd day shipping will not deliver until Tuesday.
4. Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf.
Your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$ 10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees.
Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.
5. Orders placed prior to 12pm (noon) PST Monday - Friday (with the exception of holidays) are generally shipped the same day. Orders placed after this time will be shipped the following business day.