This study guide requires a companion DVD to complete fill in information
Whether you're just starting a family or you're an "empty nester", there is something in this study for parents of all ages and in all stages of life. Here are just a few of the important lessons you will learn in this study:
- How to "train a child in the way that he should go"
- God's four purposes for the family
- How to recognize and affirm the uniqueness of each of your kids
- The important difference between punishment and discipline
- How to trust your kids with responsibility
- What to do if you have a "prodigal" child
- How to stop blaming yourself for your childrens mistakes
- The secret to becoming a great parent
"Healthy families are not an accident. They are the result of wise actions and wise decisions by wise parents."
- Session One: Growing Healthy Kids
- Session Two: Bringing Out the Best in Your Kids
- Session Three: Hope for Hurting Parents